Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Once Upon A Time

I've made this poem 4 months after we broke up.
-------


Coz' you're not him and he's not you,
And you're not coming back to me whatever I do,
That's why I can't love him,
The way I love you.

Those days that we're together,
Those were the best days of my life,
Having you beside me,
Feels so damn right.

Months had passed, but you're still the one,
Many have tried but I just can't,
I just can't let you go.
I don't want to let you go.

My best friend, my husband, my friend, my brother, my friend, my everything,
I love you so much with all that I am,
And I'll do everything just to make you happy,
Even it means breaking my own heart.

Letting you go was the biggest mistake i'd ever made,
But I know that you'll be happy,
You'll be happy with her, that why I let you go,
Because your happiness means everything to me.

Even if i'm hurting so bad,
I'm still glad that Once Upon A Time,
You were mine and you did loved me big time,
I'll love you forever.

No matter what happened between us,
You did hurt me, right?
But I'm not mad,
I will never be mad.

I love you so much always remember that,
I'll always stay at your side no matter what,
Just one text/call from you,
I promise I'll always be there for you.

Our relationship ends,
But my love for you will still be the same,
I will never forget those days,
That you and me were so in love in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment